In the past few weeks I have created images using a wide variety of techniques such as;
Intaglio, Sun print, negative and positive. And also mono-print.
My favourite piece which I created was the one of my eye. I would uploaded all of my creation on here but for some reason they don't seem to be able to.
Sun Print
In this section I had drawn out four designs to choose from, to be able to create in a sun print piece.
As you can see I chose the first one, I decided on this one because I quite liked the set out. I am happy how the print came out because everything in the picture looks 3D.
If I could improve on it I would of used different items as everything looks too cluttered.
Intaglio
Intaglio is a form of art which is created through etching on piece of see through plastic and then inking from them.
For my first intaglio I chose a picture of my little sister which I took.
I drew four different shots of the picture. Such as the close up of of the eye.
The imaged I chose to make a ingalio out of was the head-shot, only because there would been more to put on the plastic.
Finally we have the negative and postisive images which we made through monoprint.
My favourite one was of the two eyes (My current background) which I based off a Manga (Japanese Comic book) character.
They are my best because I liked how they came out, for instance they both have a lot of detail just like in the Manga's.







No comments:
Post a Comment